Features for this Bungalow
Full Details for 4 bed, Bungalow in Newlands Lane:
What the Owner says:
When we moved here 26 years ago we were looking for a family home with good local schooling and a rural feel as we were moving from a town.In this property, we certainly found this with a young family, for us the kitchen /breakfast area being the 'hub' of the home, worked for us.We have always felt with the quiet and peaceful surroundings, we have the benefit of both worlds rural but within reasonable reach to most things.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 18'10 x 12'10 (5.74m x 3.91m)
- Lounge: 16'6 x 13'2 (5.03m x 4.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Separate Toilet
- Dining area: 13'2 x 11'2 (4.02m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 13'4 x 12'6 (4.07m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)
- Family room: 14'6 x 9'3 (4.42m x 2.82m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Dressing Area: 13'1 x 13'0 (3.99m x 3.97m)
- Tandem garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Need a Property has hundreds of thousands of properties available. Start a new search!
Map of Newlands Lane, Meopham
Google Streetview - view this property in Newlands Lane, Meopham
House Prices for houses sold in Newlands Lane, Meopham
Newlands Lane, Meopham
Newlands Lane, Meopham
- Culverstone Green Primary School
- 0.4 miles
- Vigo Village School
- 0.6 miles
- Trottiscliffe Church of England Primary School
- 1.3 miles
Meopham is a large linear village and civil parish in the Borough of Gravesham and ceremonial county of Kent, in England, and lies to the south of Gravesend. The parish covers 6.5 square miles (17Â km), and comprises two villages and two...